10 years ago tomorrow (March 20) – an anniversary whose passing is strangely low-key in the media – the bombs began dropping on Baghdad. So began one of the great strategic and humanitarian disasters of our time.
- A Letter to Paul Wolfowitz: Occasioned by the tenth anniversary of the Iraq war
- Cost of War: Iraq 10 years after the invasion
- What we Lost: Top Ten Ways the Iraq War Harmed the US
- What we Did to Iraq
- 10 Years After Iraq
- Bush Did Not Simply Lie in the Run-up to the Iraq War
- David Frum, the Iraq war and oil